I have decided to run The Fox Valley Half Marathon on September 16th. I will be running for an amazing cause The Colette A. Miles Foundation (TCAMF) also known as Colette’s Crew. The mission of Colette’s Crew – “To provide comfort and support to those battling cancer.” Our team’s fundraising goal is $50,000.
These are some ways TCAMF has made a difference:
·Child Care during treatments
· Cleaning Service for their home
· King Size Bed for patient during their healing journey so they could spend quality time with family.
· Helping a patient with her move by supplying volunteers and moving supplies
· TCAMF funds the Care Givers Workshop at The LivingWell Cancer Center
· Meals delivered to patients undergoing treatment – Fox Valley Food For Health
During the past 5 years 90 cents of every dollar received went directly to the cause. You can feel good about the money given to Colette’s Crew because every dollar is used to its fullest to help families diagnosed with all types of cancer.
Colette’s Crew is a federally registered 501 (c)(3) not for profit organization. All donations are fully tax deductible
Please pass the info on to friends, families and coworkers to help us raise awareness to those that need support and comfort during their cancer journey.
Thank you in advance for your support.