Hello Family & Friends,
Thank you for visiting my donation site. On April 18th I will run/walk for a cause. I chose to raise money for The Colette A. Miles Foundation (Colette’s Crew) because it’s a smaller charity making an impact in the lives of families diagnosed with cancer. Colette’s Crew is strictly run by volunteers so your donations will go directly to the families in need.
Below are just a few examples of where our donations have gone:
- Providing financial support, to help cover costs insurance plans do not cover
- Purchasing services to help with day‐to‐day life, including lawn care
- House cleaning and childcare
- Delivering special request items to patients to help make their home-bound care
- Meaningful items such as wheelchairs, scarves, wigs, etc.
And most recently Colette’s Crew helped facilitate the transport of a 43 year old mother from hospice to her son’s high school game where our Crew welcomed her with Anna’s Army balloons/shirts and warm blanket to keep her comfortable while watching St. Charles North football team play.
Additionally, we are partnering with “Inheritance of Hope” to provide a memorable 4 day legacy retreat for families with a terminal parent to places such as Disney and New York.
Although some of these donations may seem small to the average person, they are really needed. These families are dealing with a cancer diagnosis and the goal is to ease some of the other day to day stresses.
No donation is too small. Thank you in Advance.