Hello Family and Friends,
I hope this finds you and your families all doing well and enjoying the cooler temperatures. As many of you know I have been a runner for years. I am fortunate to run every week with a group of women who help to keep me motived and sane! After all running is far cheaper than therapy! This year I have decided to take my love of running and help make a difference. I will be running The Fox Valley Half Marathon on September 16th
for an amazing cause The Colette A. Miles Foundation also known as Colette’s Crew. The mission of Colette’s Crew – “To provide comfort and support to those battling cancer.”
These are some ways they have made a difference.
• Child Care during treatments
• Cleaning Service for their home
• King Size Bed for patient during their healing journey so they could spend quality time with family.
• Coverage of out of pocket medical expenses
• Colette’s crew funds the Children & Teen Counseling Program at The Livingwell Cancer Center
• Meals delivered to patients undergoing treatment – Fox Valley Food For Health and personally delivering meals to families
Any donation would be appreciated and no donation is too small. All you have to do is click on the link below and it will direct you to our fundraising page.
Thank you for considering helping me make a difference in the lives of these courageous people and their families. Help Colette’s Crew to walk alongside these people and their families when they need it most. If you know anyone that can benefit from this type of support please reach out to me.